Above the fire control bunker, a M272 gunbunker emplacement.

All four of the kind on the island demolished in 1948.

On its left, a filled anti-aircraft emplacement, on a personnel bunker.

A few steps forward, an access to covered trench and shelter.

Located front of an other M272 gunbunker, but nowadays, nothing remains.

<= Fire control bunker[ Home ]Chateaubriand's grave - Trench =>