Large bunker both used
as lodge for master of the place and as materials shelter.
Kreiskommandantur and Feldgendarmerie were in these
whites buildings behind it.
Unfortunately, all four entrances are closed.
Behind this bunker, an other history piece: Ar Zenith ship.
It was used by early French partisans in 1940 to rejoin General
de Gaulle forces in Great-Brittany.
FT 17 tank turet[ Home ]Gunbunkers
for 50 m/m